[Tutor] Online interpreter?

Rob Andrews rob@jam.rr.com
Mon, 16 Jul 2001 13:42:30 -0500

Heck, I'd love to see/use something like this. Must investigate further. I
wouldn't mind having an insecure box that isn't connected to the rest of my
LAN available for me to tinker remotely. If someone cracked it, I'd just
restore the original image at the next opportunity.

I do love toys,
Rob

"Perl is worse than Python because people wanted it worse." Larry Wall
(Creator of Perl), 14 Oct 1998
Useless Python: http://www.lowerstandard.com/python/