[Tutor] one more thing.....

Rob Andrews rob@jam.rr.com
Tue, 17 Jul 2001 23:11:30 -0500

I pulled the log files and found that Useless Python on the main server has
gotten about 40,000 legitimate hits so far, excluding those hits confirmed
to be from my home or workplace. This isn't counting the mirror site.

I'm currently working on a script to parse the log file in more detail, and
just remembered to find out if there's any way to get the log file for the
mirror site.

It looks like people around the world are benefiting from your *Useless*
code already.

Kudos,
Rob

"Perl is worse than Python because people wanted it worse." Larry Wall
(Creator of Perl), 14 Oct 1998
Useless Python: http://www.lowerstandard.com/python/