[Tutor] re: Python for the Microsoft Scripting Engine

Mike Lange MLange@atmedicausa.com
Wed, 18 Jul 2001 11:35:50 -0600

--=_alternative 00613D1387256A8D_=

Is there a way to get Python to work with the Microsoft Scripting Engine.
I've seen this done with Perl, and I've read that Python works, but I
haven't been able to find a way.  Any help will be greatly appreciated!
Thanks!

Mike Lange