[Tutor] HOWTO exit

fleet@teachout.org fleet@teachout.org
Mon, 23 Jul 2001 11:36:20 -0400 (EDT)

I think I'm a little confused about importing modules.  If I were to do
the below, unless I needed other 'sys' functions, I'd be tempted to use
"from sys import exit" and "exit()."

I'm assuming the entire module uses more memory than just the one function
and I would think one should conserve memory.  (Even if one doesn't have
to - I'm from the "waste not, want not" school.)

Is there a rule of thumb regarding this issue?

				- fleet -