[Tutor] Prompt 2

cynic@mail.cz cynic@mail.cz
Sat, 2 Jun 2001 21:00:47 -0400

I haven't read the previous thread, but this looks like it's not a prompt, but a console window. I suggest you start a co=
nsole _prior to_ starting the program (i. e. run command.com and type e. g. C:\>path\to\your\app>myapp.py), or create a b=
atch for it, and make sure the "close when finished" (I don't know the exact english desc., and the only win9x sytem I ha=
ve at reach is localized) checkbox is unchecked.

Original Message:
-----------------
From: Ricky Parks rickyp1@frontiernet.net
Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2001 18:16:49 -0500
To: Tutor@python.org
Subject: [Tutor] Prompt 2

    OK, I am going to tell you step by step what I do.I write an small program in a text editor, save it, there is a prob=
lem with my computer that make me have to associate these kinds of files every time I load it so I associate it with the =
Python (command line) and run it. That is when the prompt screen opens and then closes so fast that I can not read what i=
s says. Could that have some thing to do with my properties setting? Python is so confusing to run compared to Qbasic, wh=
ich I have been using.
                                        Richard E. Parks 2

http://www.mail2web.com/ .