[Tutor] Ok

Rick Pasotto rick@niof.net
Sat, 2 Jun 2001 22:41:20 -0400

On Sat, Jun 02, 2001 at 07:05:53PM -0700, Bob Rea wrote:
> On Saturday 02 June 2001 06:33 pm, Danny Yoo wrote:
> > And stop us when we start sounding really incomprehensible!  That
> > probably means that we're not doing a good job in explaining
> > things.
>
> Hmmm, well...
> sometimes references on a topic might be useful to a newbie like me
> like some references on basic algorithms for beginners?
> very basic, please
> sorting, for instance

But sorting is an advanced topic, more suited to a lower level
programming language. If you are in fact a newbie, python's builtin
sorting is more than adequate for any tasks you are likely to tackle.
This list should be for learning *python* with a little bit of
programming technique thrown in.

YMMV

--
Political economy has not been given the mission of finding out
what society would be like if it had pleased God to make man