[Tutor] De-CSV-ing Resolved

Curtis Larsen curtis.larsen@Covance.Com
Tue, 05 Jun 2001 09:23:05 -0500

Thanks to everyone who replied I now have:

o A further understanding of exception usage
o A nice little function to test with, and
o A site that "high-level" explains such algorithms

Thanks again!
Curtis

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail transmission
may contain confidential or legally privileged
information that is intended only for the individual
or entity named in the e-mail address. If you are not
the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that
any disclosure, copying, distribution, or reliance
upon the contents of this e-mail is strictly prohibited.

If you have received this e-mail transmission in error,
please reply to the sender, so that we can arrange
for proper delivery, and then please delete the message
from your inbox. Thank you.