[Tutor] Central Python Library / Viewing __doc__ strings

Daniel Yoo dyoo@hkn.eecs.berkeley.edu
Sun, 10 Jun 2001 10:26:05 -0700 (PDT)

On Sun, 10 Jun 2001, Allan Crooks wrote:

> I think Useless Python is the closest that I've come to it, but I
> think I'm looking for a place to submit generic functions. I may just
> end up putting my own repository of code online anyway...... Just
> wondered if there was a way I could donate my code for the "greater
> good" really. :)

The Vaults of Parnassus is one of the "official" repositories for Python
code:

    http://www.vex.net/parnassus

Another place that might be relevant is the Python Cookbook, maintained
here:

    http://aspn.activestate.com/ASPN/Cookbook/Python

Hope this helps!