[Tutor] Mac 1011 error after installation

Danny Yoo dyoo@hkn.eecs.berkeley.edu
Sun, 17 Jun 2001 16:57:40 -0700 (PDT)

On Sun, 17 Jun 2001, Christopher Smith wrote:

> I just tried to install the 2.1 Python on my Mac and have run into a
> problem.  After a succcessful installation, when I try to run the IDE it
> quits with Mac error 1011 just after the splash screen goes away and the
> editor window appears.  Has anyone else encountered this or know what
> might be wrong?

Ouch!  This sounds really specific to Macs; I don't have experience with
them at all.  If no one answers this soon, you might want to ask your
question on the main comp.lang.python group.  Another good place to ask is
on the MacPython mailing list: