[Visualpython-users] RE: [Tutor] Re: [Edu-sig] RE: [Idle-dev] IDLE "deemphasised"? Please not so...

Kirby Urner pdx4d@teleport.com
Wed, 20 Jun 2001 20:36:32 -0700

At 08:27 PM 6/20/2001 -0700, Kirby Urner wrote:

>>P.S. We have just released VPython for Python 2.1 on Windows:
>>
>>   http://cil.andrew.cmu.edu/projects/visual
>>
>>This new release installs Scherer's IDLE in Tools/idle_VPython, leaving
>>the standard IDLE in place. Desktop and start-menu icons are added that
>>access the VPython version of IDLE.
>

>Excellent!!
>
>I'm gonna grab mine now.
>
>Cheers,
>
>Kirby

Took only seconds to grab and install.  Works like a charm.

Arthur, your PyGeo package is running way smoother now that I
have an official VPython 2.1.   Pascal3d is trouble free -- was
something of a mess earlier.  This is great!

Kirby