[Tutor] What are you all up to?

ak@silmarill.org ak@silmarill.org
Sat, 23 Jun 2001 15:20:55 -0400

On Sat, Jun 23, 2001 at 11:29:27AM -0700, Jesse W wrote:
> Hello Pythoneers,
>
> 	What are you all up to?  What projects are you working on?
>
> 	I am a 17 year old Python hacker-in-training.  I tend to write
> re- implementations of games and interesting graphics hacks.  I am
> currently writing re-implementation of Miles Bones, a car racing  card
> game, and a variation of the card game Uno, called Hot Death  Uno.  I
> wrote the beginnings of a module to access and modify MIDI  file data
> in Python, and many other small programs.
>
> 								Thank
> you for your time,
>
> Jesse W

Hey,

I'm 21 and I completed one fairly usable program, cymbaline (learning mp3
player) and I also wrote a small irc bot and time management program that
I have to rewrite because it doesn't seem to work anymore. I have tons of
plans to write a game, a window manager, an irc client, some audio/music
program but all of these are too complex for me to do well right now.

I also wrote a dozen or two small scripts, but didn't everybody? ;P