[Tutor] What are you all up to?

Martin Stevens budgester@budgester.com
Sat, 23 Jun 2001 21:22:32 +0100

> > What are you all up to?  What projects are you working on?

I'm 28, UK, Sysadmin

Well, i'm still learning python but I find it usefull for knocking up
quick scripts in the sysadmin that I'm doing, but I'm mainly using it
to get my head back into the programming space, I was a hell of a lot
better at coding about 10 years ago but lost it due to being on a
helpdesk for 3 years and not wanting to mess around with computers
for fun at home anymore, but I then found linux and it kinda reminded
me of the fun i used to have on my C64 and Amiga.

But mainly learning python for shits and giggles baby.

Martin