[Tutor] What are you all up to?

Bruce Sass bsass@freenet.edmonton.ab.ca
Sun, 24 Jun 2001 15:41:46 -0600 (MDT)

On Sat, 23 Jun 2001, Jesse W wrote:
> 	What are you all up to?  What projects are you working on?

Hi,

I'm having fun with my Linux box.  Since I have no pressures to
produce I tend to bounce around and explore whatever strikes me as
interesting; lately that has been literate programming, and most
recently I've been thinking about a general scheme for filtering
source code to generate a ".py"... just because being able to do,

	python sourcefile
and
	someditor sourcefile
even
	sourcefile   # i.e., sourcefile is an executable

would be both neat|groovy|super|awesome|cool and useful.  Especially if
"sourcefile" is allowed to contain an entire package, and executing it
results in a full installation of the software.

- Bruce