[Tutor] Please send messages only to the list.

Sheila King sheila@thinkspot.net
Mon, 25 Jun 2001 12:39:40 -0700

On Mon, 25 Jun 2001 15:33:24 -0400, sill@optonline.net  wrote about Re:
[Tutor] Please send messages only to the list.:

:
:I think mutt's 'L' command replies only to list, do other mail clients
:have similar commands? I myself never got a double message from this
:list but I guess it could be somewhat annoying if it was happening all
:the time.

I think that mutt's "L" command is fairly unique. I, personally, know of
no other client that has this.

I almost always get double replies to this list, but as I noted, it
doesn't bother me. (I just made a decision that it wasn't worth it to
fuss over, because I wouldn't change everyone's opinion on this one.)
Now, you are using mutt, and apparently used the "L" command, so I
didn't get two copies of *this* message.

Are you getting two copies of mine? I use Agent and used the "Reply To
All" command, and it has both the list and your e-mail address in the
message I'm composing.

--
Sheila King
http://www.thinkspot.net/sheila/