[Tutor] General Programming Question

alan.gauld@bt.com alan.gauld@bt.com
Fri, 29 Jun 2001 11:45:41 +0100

> > Every language requires you to adopt its paradigm.
>
> Well, at least recognize how the very few operations there are in
> programming are translated into the multitude of paradigms you see.

An excellent point and the reason my web tutor uses 3 languages
rather than just Python (which my book does at my publishers
insistence) because I strongly believe that seeiung the same
construct in 3 different ways emphasises the construct rather
than the language idioms. Of course that does introduce an
element of confusuion until that whole premis sinks in.

Alan g