[Tutor] baics of networking programming

Deirdre Saoirse deirdre@deirdre.net
Wed, 7 Mar 2001 23:51:48 -0800 (PST)

On Thu, 8 Mar 2001, t.d wrote:

> Thank you for your reply. But before something to do I would like to
> understand basic of structure, since i sayd about basics on networking
> programming in general

Then there's only one book I can recommend. OK, it's a pair of books:

Richard Stevens, Network Programming Volume 1 (ISBN 013490012X) and Volume
2 (ISBN 0130810819). The two cost almost $150 between them, but if that's
the subject you want to learn, that's where to learn it.

--
_Deirdre   NEW Stash-o-Matic: http://fuzzyorange.com  http://deirdre.net
                                                         - Douglas Adams