[Tutor] basics of networking programming/Class Project

t.d toxx@post.com
Thu, 8 Mar 2001 22:42:30 -0500 (EST)

Dear Tim,
you wrote
>>It is likely that this topic is off of the subject of the python Tutor
mailing list, but anyone who wants to correspond with me on this issue is
welcome to.

yes I would like to ....correspond
:since it is internet, here is people not only from us, but from other
country, where python not yet concidered on class level of learning process
at colleges and institiutes and lack of handy books published, so people
from those country only use source from python site which nice one, but ..,

>>I plan to start in by next tuesday. (March 13).
very good

Regards
tur

FREE Personalized Email at Mail.com