[Tutor] Hi all.

senum@singnet.com.sg senum@singnet.com.sg
Sun, 11 Mar 2001 13:57:52 +0800

Hi..thanks for the replies.First of all i tried the list but it didnt work.
Anyway i have a few questions..any replies would be greatly
appreciated :)

I'm keen on taking up Python..the only language I had experience
is C.I tried reading the official docs and tutorial at python.org but
found them to be a bit dry.And the other tutorials around the web
seems a bit too well,for the really new non programmer.
Is there a online tutorial somewhere i might have missed?

And is the official docs enough to grasp the whole language syntax
and working or do i need to buy a book?Coz i've been looking
around my local stores and none of them as any python
books[neither did they know what it is]..seems that python's not
popular[close to unknown perhaps] here.Is it possible to get a copy
elsewhere for a low price[say someone who doesnt want his/her
copy anymore].I would really like to get in on Python..but i'm kinda
lost.

Thanks.