[Tutor] [ot] comp.lang.python

Rob rob@jam.rr.com
Sun, 11 Mar 2001 07:27:55 -0600

I, too, grieve over what's happened with deja.com, but I suspect that
google will do right by us as soon as they can. I've searched around,
but there just doesn't appear to be anything else quite like deja.com
out there.

Rob

--

The Useless Python Repository has received an XHTML face-lift!
http://www.lowerstandard.com/python/pythonsource.html