[Tutor] filtering within a function.

Deirdre Saoirse deirdre@deirdre.net
Mon, 12 Mar 2001 13:45:51 -0800 (PST)

On Mon, 12 Mar 2001, Tesla Coil wrote:

> "Keeps it out of the global namespace," I got.  "Does not
> recreate the lambda function every time," I need explained
> --not yet a black belt in the lambda attack like Pedro. ;)

Or, as we would say around my house:

"Your lambda-fu is not so good."

This comes from a group of us going to see Star Wars Episode 1 in the
scene where Anakin's fate is decided by Yoda -- and it was mentioned that
Qui-Gon Jinn hadn't been successful.

One of my friends quipped at the time "His kung fu was not so good."

--
_Deirdre   NEW Stash-o-Matic: http://fuzzyorange.com  http://deirdre.net
                                                         - Douglas Adams