[Tutor] bad formatting in MUA

D-Man dsh8290@rit.edu
Thu, 22 Mar 2001 16:24:39 -0500

Must be a netscape problem (not understanding the encoding, etc).  I
remember having seen that before, sometime while I used Netscape or
Balsa.  Now I use mutt.  Are you running Windows or Linux?  You can
probably get prebuilt binaries of mutt for most *nix systems, I have a
Win2k version I can send you if you want (it may work on other win*
systems, I don't know).

BTW, Debian is the best distro ;-).

-D