[Tutor] PyGreSQL compiliation difficulties

Charlie Derr charlie@webmind.com
Fri, 23 Mar 2001 07:57:27 -0500

I think what you are missing is the correct syntax.  I would guess that you
are right about the typo in the instructions.  Try the command without a
space between the -I and the path, ie.

-I//usr/local/pgsql/include/

	hth,
		~c