[Tutor] Which python+apache scheme is preferred?

Kalle Svensson kalle@gnupung.net
Wed, 28 Mar 2001 20:02:06 +0200

Sez kromag@nsacom.net:
> I recently got PyApache working. Everything seems to work just fine. I
> have just seen mod_python, and it seems to be better documented and have a
> more active development site. Is there a general concensus on which of
> these modules is best for a beginner?

I was just wndering about that myself.  There is another contender,
mod_snake at http://modsnake.sourceforge.net/
mod_snake and mod_python seem to be more powerful than PyApache, and perhaps
better documented too.  Just from the feeling, I would go with mod_snake,
but I don't have any good reasons at the moment.

Peace,
  Kalle
--
Email: kalle@gnupung.net     | You can tune a filesystem, but you