[Tutor] How do I use calldll and windll?

D-Man dsh8290@rit.edu
Wed, 28 Mar 2001 22:44:45 -0500

On Wed, Mar 28, 2001 at 07:11:03PM -0500, spi wrote:
| I downloaded and installed calldll and dynwin and am able to import
| successfully
| but when I try to use an example I get this error:

| Traceback (innermost last):
|   File "<interactive input>", line 1, in ?
| AttributeError: module

Apparently windll is a valid module (the import succeeded).  Also, it
apparently doesn't have any attributes name "module" (the error
message).  Try the following to see what attributes it does have :

import windll
dir( windll )

Other than that, I don't think I'll be of much help.  I don't know
what those modules are for either.

-D