[Tutor] (no subject)

alan.gauld@bt.com alan.gauld@bt.com
Fri, 30 Mar 2001 10:49:46 +0100

> It has to be said, though, that regular expressions are weird
> at first.
> You'll want to take a look at a few introductions that talk
> about regular

More blatant self promotion I'm afraid, but you might also find
the article I werote on informIT.com useful. Its basically the
first half of the Regex chapter of my book.

http://www.informit.com/myinformit/login/index.asp?session_id={03ABD12E-8EA6
-4263-B7DB-D011A0F04257}&t={94AE5B48-1D7D-462A-A4A6-83CE19EC0705}&n={1CBD305
F-D503-49FA-9699-8B2C06C9C520}

A horrid URL, If you have problems with it try searching for my
name as author instead :-) You might have to register but informit
is such a useful site for Linux and windows programmers that I
can't imagine anyone not wanting to be registered on it!

Alan g.