[Tutor] posting scripts

Daniel Yoo dyoo@hkn.eecs.berkeley.edu
Fri, 30 Mar 2001 21:41:04 -0800 (PST)

On Fri, 30 Mar 2001, Scott wrote:

> If I had a script that I wanted to get feedback on, would it be okay
> to post it here?  How long of one could I get away with?  I just don't
> want to annoy anyone x days in the future...

It's perfectly ok to post it up, as long as it isn't too long.  *grin*
Feel free to post it up!

A "long" script would probably be more that 2 pages, just because many
people like to look at code that fits on one screen.  For long scripts,
you can submit your script to Useless Python:

    http://www.lowerstandard.com/python/pythonsource.html

and point people to the url where your script is located.  Useless Python
is set up so that you can share your scripts with others, so it's a good
resource to use.

In any event, don't worry about "annoying" us; we're here to help and
learn.  Good luck!