[Tutor] Python availability on VxWorks

Deirdre Saoirse Moen deirdre@deirdre.net
Tue, 8 May 2001 01:12:50 -0700

--============_-1222812916==_ma============

>HI,
>Is python interpreter available for VxWorks ? I have seen mentions
>about python on Unix, Windows and MAC OSs. But not on VxWorks. Can
>anybody throw some light on this ?

vxWorks is a Unix derivative. That said, I don't know a whole lot about it.

--
_Deirdre     Stash-o-Matic: http://weirdre.com      http://deirdre.net
                                                          - Douglas Adams

blockquote, dl, ul, ol, li { padding-top: 0 ; padding-bottom: 0 }
 --></style><title>Re: [Tutor] Python availability on
size="-1">HI,</font></blockquote>
interpreter available for VxWorks ? I have seen mentions about python
on Unix, Windows and MAC OSs. But not on VxWorks. Can anybody throw
some light on this ?</font></blockquote>
about it.</div>