[Tutor] XML-RPC, ActiveState 2.1 and Linux??

Javier JJ python.tutorial@jarava.org
Tue, 8 May 2001 18:34:40 +0200

Hi all!!

Been "toying" with Python for a while, and got used to ActiveState
"packaging" of it...  Now i've installed a copy of Linux under VMWare to do
some testing of a c/s app (no second PC, I'm afraid), and I need to use
xmlrpc for that. If I remember correctly, the xmlrpclib came with
ActiveState 2.0 under windows, but I've intalled the RPMs for both 2.0 and
2.1 under linux, and no xmlrpc present...

Am I missing something? Should I just go ahead an grab it from windows? It's
not that it's a problem to install, but that I'm worried about another
unexpeceted "differences".

TIA

    Javier

----