[Tutor] DBZ files

Stevenson Hickey st_hickey@hotmail.com
Sat, 12 May 2001 14:18:08 -0700

HI!

A friend of mine just asked me to decode some DBZ files for her.  I was able
to find some info about the DBZ database storage file, but not enough to see
how to decode it.  Does anyone have any information about the structure of
the DBZ file?  I thought that I should be able to open the file and read out
the data in some order so that I could match the fields and pass this to
another file.  It seemed to me that Python was ideal for this type of thing.

Thanks for any help,

Stevenson Hickey

---