[Tutor] Manuals/books

alan.gauld@bt.com alan.gauld@bt.com
Mon, 14 May 2001 14:02:51 +0100

> "Learn to Program Using Python" by Alan Gauld.  I get the
> impression that Mr. Gauld is the local Python guru around here.

Oh, if only, but have to defer to several other contributers
on that score. But OTOH I do participate on the list which
is more than the other Python book authors do (Wesley being
the obvious exception!).

I also maintain a web page of errata and reply to mail
sent from that web page to me poersonally.

Whichever book you buy someone on this list probably has
read it, and even if they haven't we will try to answer
questions.

Alan G.