[Tutor] anyone know how to get installer to work?

Brett brett42@flex.com
Mon, 14 May 2001 22:48:14 -1000

I'm trying to learn how to use Tkinter, so I'm doing a project for my math
class using python.  I spent like 10 hours writing like 200 lines of code(I
had no idea what I was doing when I started)  and got ready to turn it into
an executable I can turn in.  Now, 2 hours later, I can't get standalone.py
to work.  It makes a dist_project, but when I try to run it it gives me a

traceback...:
file c:\python\lib\impututil.py...
No module named time.

I have no clue what this means.  I already uninstalled python and
reinstalled python 2.0 and Installer installer20_3i.  Can anyone help, or
do I have to turn in the 10 meg python installation with my script?
When Schrodinger's cat's away,
the mice may or may not play,
no one can tell.