[Tutor] PyXML Help?

Kalle Svensson kalle@gnupung.net
Tue, 15 May 2001 15:10:13 +0200

Sez Michael P. Reilly [about XML Processing with Python]:
> I'd never recommend that book.  I'd suggest O'Reilly's "Learning XML" and
> reading the Python documentation and XML-SIG.  You'd be better off IMO.
> (At least the O'Reilly has the definition of XML components and DTD to
> refer to if you need them.)

I recently bought "XML in a Nutshell", also from O'Reilly.  I thoroughly
recommend it for anyone with some experience with HTML or SGML and
programming (in python or otherwise).  It was quite sufficient for me to
learn XML from, and has a good reference section.

Peace,
  Kalle
--
Email: kalle@gnupung.net     | You can tune a filesystem, but you