[Tutor] PyXML Help?

Kojo Idrissa kojo@hal-pc.org
Tue, 15 May 2001 10:10:37 -0500

--=====================_595239168==_.ALT

Rob, thanks for the w3schools link.  Very cool.  This could save me some
money on books.  It's horrible being a computer nerd and a
bibliophile...never enough money, time or space.
:-)

At 08:18 AM 5/15/2001 -0500, Rob Andrews wrote:
>I found XML itself simple enough to figure out from a
>http://www.w3schools.com/ tutorial, and I can also highly recommend
>O'Reilly's "Learning XML". It's a fine book. I've yet to figure out how to
>use Python with it, but I'm sure my mojo will rise soon.
>
>Rob
>
>Got Python?
>http://www.lowerstandard.com/python/pythonsource.html

****************************
Kojo Idrissa

kojo@hal-pc.org
http://www.hal-pc.org/~kojo/
****************************
--=====================_595239168==_.ALT

Rob, thanks for the w3schools link.&nbsp; Very cool.&nbsp; This could
save me some money on books.&nbsp; It's horrible being a computer nerd
:-)<br>
At 08:18 AM 5/15/2001 -0500, Rob Andrews wrote:<br>
figure out from a<br>
tutorial, and I can also highly recommend<br>
O'Reilly's &quot;Learning XML&quot;. It's a fine book. I've yet to figure out how to<br>
use Python with it, but I'm sure my mojo will rise soon.<br>
Rob<br>
Got Python?<br>
-----Original Message-----<br>