[Tutor] Education vs Employment

Kojo Idrissa kojo@hal-pc.org
Tue, 15 May 2001 18:57:56 -0500

Ok, I'd avoided posting this to the list because it was a bit off-topic,
but since we seem to be having a related discussion...

I have an Accounting BBA, and I just left an Accounting PhD program to come
back to my undergrad institution and start work on a BS in Comp Sci. in the
fall.  A little more detail about why a BS, not an MS is at the link below.

<http://www.hal-pc.org/~kojo/what.html#noMS>

Point #2 listed there is probably closest to what Deirdre and Arthur have
commented on .   Taking that into account, I just wanted to get the group's
opinion on my reasoning.

BTW, I choose Comp Sci because it's what I've wanted to do for quite some
time...it just took me awhile to figure that out.

TIA,

At 08:06 AM 5/16/2001 +1000, Arthur Watts wrote:
>Guys,

Kojo Idrissa

kojo@hal-pc.org
http://www.hal-pc.org/~kojo/