[Tutor] How Can Install Python 2.0 and 2.1 on the same machine?

Karim Yaici karimy@nipltd.com
Wed, 23 May 2001 13:23:20 +0100

> Do you know how to go into Windows Explorer and change the file
> association for the .py, .pyc, and .pyw files? If so, you can tell
> Windows to use 2.0 instead of 2.1 by default, but only one of them at a
> time can own the association.

My question was a more general one.  I could do that but I was wondering
wether it is possible to have a Python installation which just sits there
(without changing file association...), a kind of zip package.

> Is your Python Path unfriendly to Python 2.1?

I have not tried that but I wouldn't think so.