[Tutor] stuck with html table

Wed, 30 May 2001 15:37:02 +0200 (MET DST)

On Wed, 30 May 2001 alan.gauld@bt.com wrote:

> > would be a better option IMHO. (Better still use one of the
> > html generating modules that are available
>
> such as htmlgen...

I don't think HTMLgen will lay out a tree of ./cgi-bin references
(actually Bobo method maps) as a table for me. I've had a look at it right
now, and it doesn't seem to do nested lists.

> > > Python yet, and I don't want extra long lines sticking out.
>
> That's what I meant about 'fixing' lambda - to allow any
> anonymous function with sensible layout, thus avoiding
> long lines...

I'm all about good style, unfortunately this project is getting more than
a bit late. The best recipe to create atrocious code, to be late and not
to know the language...