[Tutor] Creating a path for Python to walk along

Lloyd Kvam lkvam@venix.com
Thu, 01 Nov 2001 14:44:24 -0500

http://downloads.ActiveState.com/ActivePython/windows/2.1/ActivePython-2.1.1.msi

This is the easiest source of Python for someone who doesn't know their
way around Windows configuration.  It will setup shortcut icons for
running pythonwin.exe which provides a more Windows style program
interface.  This is a less portable approach to Python, but could make
it easier to get started.

--
Lloyd Kvam
Venix Corp.