[Tutor] I have a legit question

K9Trainin1@cs.com K9Trainin1@cs.com
Sun, 11 Nov 2001 14:52:04 EST

--part1_a6.1c8f4e25.292030e4_boundary

I believe that Leo laporte on TechTV said that Python was the best language
to learn first.    Is this true?  why?  and how is Python useful? or what do
you really do with it?  Thank you - Dr. Norman Skiba
p.s. any other useful info would be of great help and counsel to me!

--part1_a6.1c8f4e25.292030e4_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>I believe that Leo laporte on TechTV said that Python was the best language to learn first. &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Is this true? &nbsp;why? &nbsp;and how is Python useful? or what do you really do with it? &nbsp;Thank you - Dr. Norman Skiba
<BR>p.s. any other useful info would be of great help and counsel to me!</FONT></HTML>

--part1_a6.1c8f4e25.292030e4_boundary--