[Tutor] print without linefeed

Lee-Shanok, Bruce Bruce.Lee-Shanok@cognos.com
Wed, 21 Nov 2001 14:47:18 -0500

Hmm.. I can't for the life of me find this documented, which amazes me.

This is going to sound like an incredibly stupid question, but how do I get
print to print something without automatically pasting a linefeed to the
end? :)

Cheers,
Bruce

may not use, copy, disseminate, or distribute it; do not open any
attachments, delete it immediately from your system and notify the sender by
e-mail promptly that you have done so.  Thank You.