[Tutor] question?

alan.gauld@bt.com alan.gauld@bt.com
Sat, 24 Nov 2001 17:29:01 -0000

> I know this may sound weird but I was wondering if
> there was some sort of online class that would give
> you assignments for learning python

Try the Useless Python page which has several challenges
waiting top be done. Plus some excercises that have solutions
to compare against.

> I have read "Learn to program with python"

OK, Did you try the excercise in the book?
There are around 50 excercises/projects within
the text of the book, ranging from simple
arithmetic and file handling to writing games
and databases.

In particular both Case Studies conclude with
suggestions for projects building on the Case
study baseline.

> structured class where someone said or e-mailed me
> or something and said please work on this

Useless Python is probably closest with its challenges.

Alan G.