[Tutor] IDLE as battery included

Andrei Kulakov ak@silmarill.org
Mon, 26 Nov 2001 20:30:19 -0500

On Mon, Nov 26, 2001 at 05:20:49PM -0800, Kirby Urner wrote:

> >Just this:
> >
> >augroup Python
> >    au!
>

> What's this "au" language?  Looks like French.  Do
> we have to program Vim in French then (I'm rusty)?
>
> Kirby

                                                        *:au* *:autocmd*
:au[tocmd] [group] {event} {pat} [nested] {cmd}
                        Add {cmd} to the list of commands that Vim will
                        execute automatically on {event} for a file matching
                        {pat}.  Vim always adds the {cmd} after existing
                        autocommands, so that the autocommands execute in the
                        order in which they were given.  See |autocmd-nested|
                        for [nested].

get it at: cy.silmarill.org