[Tutor] help ['import' failing?]

Blake Winton blakew@sonainnovations.com
Wed, 10 Oct 2001 09:23:35 -0400

Danny Yoo <dyoo@hkn.eecs.berkeley.edu> wrote:

> > from docviewdoc import Docviewdoc

Searching for this line on Google gives a link to a subpage of:
http://stage.linuxports.com/pyqt/book1.htm
Which is what I followed to get an understanding of what's going on.

> Is docviewdoc.py something that you've written, or is a package that
> someone else has written?

It's a file they have created earlier in the tutorial.
It seems like he's jumped into the middle of the tutorial, and doesn't have
the files from the earlier sections.

To make things worse, there doesn't seem to be a zip file of all the code.

In a private conversation, Danny mentioned that perhaps someone on the
tutor list has worked their way through that tutorial, and might have
the code already typed out...  So I'm posting this to the tutors, and
asking if anyone has the code.

Thanks,
Blake.