[Tutor] use of WxPython class, method, etc

Jeff Shannon jeff@ccvcorp.com
Tue, 23 Oct 2001 09:49:31 -0700

> On Tue, 23 Oct 2001 09:01:54 -0400,
> dman <dsh8290@rit.edu> wrote:
>
> On Tue, Oct 23, 2001 at 01:40:26PM +0700, Adinda-Praditya wrote:
> | hi list,...
> |
> | i'm newbie in python world, tried to use wxpython. i read
> | the manual (wxPython-docs-*.tar.gz), i think it's for C++
> | instead of python, (i don't know C++ :-(  )
>
> .... If not, well, ask when you have trouble and some people will
> explain it.  There is also a mailing list dedicated to wxPython.

If you're having trouble with wxPython, I definately recommend asking on the wxPython-users mailing list--the people there are very helpful, no matter how complex or simple the question
is.  You should be able to find it easily through www.wxpython.org ....

> (note : all untested, but should give the general idea)
>
> import time
> import wx

#Minor note: this line should be
from wxPython import wx