[Tutor] [OT] Bay PIGgies hijacked?

dman dsh8290@rit.edu
Thu, 25 Oct 2001 11:02:34 -0400

I'm sending this to the list because IIRC there are some people on
this list that are part of the Bay PIGgies group.  I sent a private
message to someone earlier, but they're not part of the baypiggies.

----

I just tried to follow a link to an intro on using libglade with
python on www.baypiggies.org, but ended up at a porn site >8^p.  Did
someone screw up the DNS records?  Is there a way I can get to the
site (is it a static IP that you can share)?

BTW, the link was on an old GNOME news page found by Google.  The news
item is dated "Nov. 21" so it must be at least almost a year old.

TIA,
-D