[Tutor] Learning about other languages by using Python [S

dman dsh8290@rit.edu
Thu, 25 Oct 2001 12:04:05 -0400

On Wed, Oct 24, 2001 at 01:17:16AM -0700, Sean 'Shaleh' Perry wrote:
| Care to point out a really good Scheme language reference online?  I
| should write one of those myself.  I missed out on all of the fun
| reasons people took CS.

There's the R5RS document.  It is the standard that defines the core
of scheme.  It stands for Revised Revised Revised Revised Revised
Reference on Scheme (or something like that).  It is not a tutorial in
any way.  It also shows that pure scheme isn't really useful for
real-world programming, but I know that the Guile people have added
losts to the library to make it useful.

-D