[Tutor] [OT] what every programmer should know ? - a DDJ article related. ..

GADGIL PRASAD /INFRA/INFOTECH GADGILP@INFOTECH.ICICI.com
Wed, 5 Sep 2001 17:19:10 +0530

------_=_NextPart_001_01C13600.C67EE770

hello,

A recent post abt being lost in programming world, reminded me of an
article my friend had forwarded to me earlier. It was something
published in Dr Dobbs Journal. It did help me quite a bit. So I thaught
I should post it here. Pl. excuse me for OT post.

I guess copyright etc will prevent me from mailing the article. Fortunately
I could find the article on net.

Check out the link,

http://www.developercareers.com/ddj/articles/1997/9719/9719l/9719l.htm

/prasad

.

--

"This e-mail message may contain confidential, proprietary or legally
privileged information. It should not be used by anyone who is not the

------_=_NextPart_001_01C13600.C67EE770

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<META HTTP-EQUIV=3D"Content-Type" CONTENT=3D"text/html; charset=3Diso-8859-=
1">
<META NAME=3D"Generator" CONTENT=3D"MS Exchange Server version 5.5.2653.12">
<TITLE>[OT] what every programmer should know ? - a DDJ article related...<=
/TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>hello,</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>A recent post abt being lost in programming world, remind=
ed me of an</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>article my friend had forwarded to me earlier. It was so=
mething </FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>published in Dr Dobbs Journal. It did help me quite a bi=
t. So I thaught </FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>I should post it here. Pl. excuse me for OT post.</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>I guess copyright etc will prevent me from mailing the ar=
ticle. Fortunately </FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>I could find the article on net.</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>Check out the link,</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2><A HREF=3D"http://www.developercareers.com/ddj/articles/1=
997/9719/9719l/9719l.htm" TARGET=3D"_blank">http://www.developercareers.com=
/ddj/articles/1997/9719/9719l/9719l.htm</A></FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>/prasad</FONT>
</P>
<BR>

<P><B><FONT SIZE=3D2>.. </FONT></B>
</P>

<P>
<FONT FACE=3D"Zurich BT" SIZE=3D1 COLOR=3D"#0000ff"><P>"This e-mail message=
 may contain confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information. I=
t should not be used by anyone who is not the original intended recipient. =
If you have erroneously received this message, please delete it immediately=
 and notify the sender. The recipient acknowledges that ICICI or its subsid=
iaries and associated companies (including ICICI Bank) "ICICI Group", are u=
nable to exercise control or ensure or guarantee the integrity of/over the =
contents of the information contained in e-mail transmissions and further a=
cknowledges that any views expressed in this message are those of the indiv=
idual sender and no binding nature of the message shall be implied or assum=
ed unless the sender does so expressly with due authority of ICICI Group. B=
efore opening any attachments please check them for viruses and defects."</=

</FONT>

</BODY>
</HTML>
------_=_NextPart_001_01C13600.C67EE770--