[Tutor] wxPython GUI builder

Kevin McCormick kev@sat.net
Wed, 05 Sep 2001 07:49:23 -0500

dman wrote:

> On Mon, Sep 03, 2001 at 08:26:47AM -0500, Kevin McCormick wrote:
> | dman wrote:
> | > Could you give an example of what you are trying to do and why it
> | > doesn't work?
> | An example of what I am doing:
> [long story :-)]
>
> By "example of what you are trying to do" I meant, could you post some
> code and the console output when you try and run it.  Seeing the error
> messages you get would help to figure out what your problem is and how
> to solve it :-).
>
> Have you gotten it to work over the weekend?
>
> -D

Thanks for the response.  It works and I don't have output errors.  So
my problem is in knowing how to structure Tk widget classes into a
program.  I was thinking that I should make a menu class which imports
all the widget classes, so that the menu functions would have "import
dialogwidget" as their first line.  I'll try that.