[Tutor] Copying file to multiple machines.

Empire Down iconoclast@portalofevil.com
Tue, 18 Sep 2001 17:02:47 -0400

I am new to python and am trying to copy a file from my machine to multiple machines on a network (98 machines) I know this can be done simply with a shell script but I have been wanting to learn Python and figured this would be somehting simple I could do, though it is turning out not to be so simple. I have Mark Hammond book.. but i think still need a little assistance.

Thanks!
James M.

Get your own FREE portalofevil.com Email account at...
http://www.evilemail.com

PortalofEvil.com - Websites by the insane for the insane.