[Tutor] How to execute given script from the command line by just giving "python script.py" from different directories?

Ajaya Babu ajaya@ncoretech.com
Sun, 23 Sep 2001 17:12:27 +0530

Hi,

I am facing a small problem. I want to execute python script from any
directory in C: dirve..., I am working on both Linux and Windows. to test
this applications...

In linux I want to execute the python script which present in the directory
C:\python20\projects\VirtualHandset.. by  just typing
"python VirtualHandset.py" from the command line or from the process That I
start from the C routine...,

I am able to execute this script by giving obsolute path..., but If I try
from C:\python20 to execute this script it is giving python can not open
this file. I set the python.pth file path as
C:\python20\projects\VirtualHandset and also set the system environment
variable ...,

But it is telling still it can not open this file. Can any one suggest the
way I can  tell python interpretor that it should look the given directories
for the script file ?

Please give me some advise any help regarding would be great full to me...,

Thanks and Regards
Ajaya Babu