[Tutor] help

james middendorff james2dope@yahoo.com
Thu, 27 Sep 2001 10:26:33 -0700 (PDT)

--0-2050051091-1001611593=:88664

Hello,

I am just learning to program, and I am using "Learn to Program using Python" written by Alan Gauld, which is helping me alot, but I wanted to try my own program instead of one thats in the book, so I am actually making a program that will read text documents, and as time goes on and I learn more on how to program maybe I will use it to modify text documents. Right now I have it set so that it will open any text document but I am having a hard time trying to figure out how to make a GUI environment for it, is there any easy way to practice making little GUI programs or something that might help me?

thanks

"I would kill everyone in this room
    for a drop of sweet beer."
     ----Homer Simpson----